- We've been reviewing what we're currently working on in our "Current Project Dashboard" in JIRA.
- Andreas has become a WebKit reviewer(!!) and posted a nice blog about the state of HTML 5 Canvas support in QtWebKit trunk.
- Integrated Juha's awesome fix for SSL hangs on Symbian into Qt 4.7.
- V8 evaluation for QtScript continues at fast pace, as well as Andreas' work on massaging Vlad's patches to build QtWebKit with V8.
- More preparations for Symbian/WebKit/Qt workshop in Oslo in Week 37
- Tor Arne is refactoring the mediaelement fullscreen branch to work better on different platforms with different graphics architectures, as well as fixing bugs in QtMultimediaKit.
- Jocelyn found and fixed a bug in QNetworkAccessManager's internals, improving the network stability when loading many websites consecutively.
- Benjamin has - among many other things - fixed auto-test failures with QtWebKit on Maemo/arm.
Friday, September 10, 2010
This week (36) in Oslo
This week's highlights from Oslo:
Posted by Simon at 6:19 PM